Whereas Artist has created a certain Work of Art (the Work):
Whereas the parties want the Artist to have certain rights in the future economics and integrity of the Work, the parties mutually agree as follows:
1. Sale: Artist hereby sells the Work to Purchaser at the agreed value.
2. Reproduction rights: Artist retains all copyrights and reproduction rights. Purchaser of art work has the right to display such work. Purchaser does not have the right to reproduce, print, publish, alter or destroy art work without the written consent of the artist
3. Retransfer: If Purchaser (or representative of his/her estate) in any way whatsoever sells, gives, or trades the Work, or if it is inherited from Purchaser, Purchaser (or representative of his/her estate) must notify the Artist of all conditions of said action(s) and provide the Artist with complete information relating to the new owner, if applicable. New owner does not have reproduction, publising or copying of art work.
4. Non-Destruction: Purchaser will not permit any intentional destruction, damage or modification of the Work.
5. Restoration: If the Work is damaged, Purchaser will consult Artist before any restoration and must give Artist first opportunity to restore it, if practicable.
6. Artist will issue a certificate of authenticity with each Art Work.